Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Rope

I pressed the rope against my throat
remembering how I like to be submissive
it's been a while now that i've been tied up

you left me hanging
i couldn't breathe
its getting tighter
i'm getting tighter

I saw it hanging before you came
that delicious tangled knot waiting
I slid my hand through to test its strength

you've learnt better this time
check the height
& check it again
and again
and again

my head becomes light when i'm standing beneath you
& all I wanted was for you to notice
but it's not about you anymore

I pressed the rope against my neck
how i've missed the feeling of being free
but i'll wander far without this noose
and you know I can't be trusted

how long is a piece of rope?
throw it over the edge & i'll find out

...... i pressed......

No comments: