Monday, October 10, 2011

BACK

I use to ride around in cars

listening to classical music
wearing my latest op-shop wares, how i loved what i was then.


how different i've become now.


Well, the rose colours glasses that i threw out the window in 2000 still lie on the side of that dusy road....
and i wish i was in summer travelling up that hill where i hit a kangaroo and we tried to break our sexual tension....

i'm not what i was then.
 i've become this superficial liar. i lie to myself everyday and thought it would work.
 if i could just believe the lies i created and the world i thought existed...
but i can't.
 i've seen outside the bubble and i want out again
no restrictions now i am on my own
no excuses. just takes a little more force than previously.
no one to hold my hand - no one to hold me back
i was strong on my own

once

i want her back

No comments: