Monday, October 10, 2011

Stilletto's

My nails are pink
my hair blue
and what I could do to you,
my, if you only knew.

I seem but a girl,
soon becoming a vixen,
there's no boundaries here
ask nice, I'll listen.

My toes, they curl
my heart skips a beat
I'll start with your lips
not ending at your feet -

These lips below, are made for you
my lust is not for sale
I know too well what you want me to do
without disappointment, without fail.

Touch this sweaty cheek
as I press my chest against you,
the stronger you become
tells me we're meant to -

Deeper inside you push now
but won't let me climax
I slip on my stilletto
and sharpen my nails

Do you like the way my arse,
it curves
and the sharpness of my nipples?
Not just a pretty face
this body
yours to ravage and embrace.

Suck a little harder
and then you'll do me
it always seems to happen with us
so easily.

No one else is here now
just you and me
so lets get our fuck on
and fall asleep happily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marry Me!